The incoherent blathering and deranged rantings of the self-styled Guru Bob...

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Have been a bit busy...

Hey guys I know you probably think that I have been pretty slack given that it has been nearly a year since my last post - but I have been pretty busy with stuff  in the real world. Mainly my most recent big project (pictured)...

I haven't come up with a cool online name yet like Barnes' 'Weapon against Society' but will let you know when I do - but for the moment I can just say that she has kept me pretty busy for much longer then the two months she has been in the world.

All the best and hoping to get back into form.

-Bob-

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I had no idea!

    Congrats Bob, she's a real sweetie. All the best for sleep and whatnot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys I know you probably think that I have been pretty slack given that it has been nearly a year since my last post - but I have been pretty busy with stuff in the real world. Mainly my most recent big project (pictured)...

    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing valuable information nice post,I enjoyed reading this post.

    หนังสยองขวัญ

    ReplyDelete
  4. To fix Amazon account locked issue , you need to upload the verification documents directly, contact Amazon support team, and enter the correct login details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you looking for best HP product regarding your HP Printer & technical support ? Visit HP Printer Printing Blank Pages to fix technical error in your . Hurry up ! call HP Printer Printing Blank Pages number now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Learn the basic steps to fix Cash App unable to sign in on this device error so that you can avail the uninterrupted services by Cash app, follow steps carefully.It can be easily resolved with the help of our excellent & experienced team of assistants who are ready to help you & always there for you round the clock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Learn the basic steps to buy bitcoin at Walmart on this device error so that you can avail the uninterrupted services by Cash app, follow steps carefully.It can be easily resolved with the help of our excellent & experienced team of assistants who are ready to help you & always there for you round the clock.

    ReplyDelete