The incoherent blathering and deranged rantings of the self-styled Guru Bob...

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Madding Crowd

Apparently I am an e-refugee from Journalspace.

Sitting here in a new land with few possessions around me, no real bearings or knowledge of what surrounds me and cut off from my usual friends and colleagues.

I have to say that it truly sucked big time to completely lose about 18 months worth of pointless blogging and commentary about life, the universe and everything.

However I was on holidays so it didn't have a big impact until I returned to the real world yesterday to discover that what I had thought was one of the usual temporary J-space issues had actually been a fully fledged e-apocalypse for an online community that I had grown pretty attached to.

Anyway here I am - bring it on!!!

Lets get a move on and colonise this new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment